Feb 21, 2017
In this episode of the ArchiTECHt Show, host Derrick Harris
(ArchiTECHt) interviews Peter Yared, co-founder and CTO of
enterprise IT startup Sapho. Yared discusses a wide range of
- Sapho's mission of helping enterprises optimize their myriad
services through "micro apps."
- The role Kubernetes plays in Sapho's software, as well as in
the future of software delivery.
- His time as CIO at CBS Interactive, spent modernizing the
company's IT operation.
- Why it might be too early to write off IBM's future.
- Seattle's move to displace Silicon Valley as in innovation
- And, most importantly, his decades of training in various
martial arts, including muay thai.
There is no news segment this week.