Jan 12, 2017
In this episode, Derrick and Barb discuss the week's news in
enterprise IT, including:
- The Greenpeace cloud rankings.
- The difficulty of regulating artificial intelligence.
- Atlassian buying Trello for $425 million.
Then, they interview Dave Rensin, director of Google's Customer
Reliability Engineering team, to get the details on:
- How Google actually helps customers run reliable applications
in the cloud.
- Common mistakes and application architectures the CRE team
sees, and how they fix them.
- How Google plans to make money from this free and